Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 230
Collection of liturgies for the Episcopal Church, Church of England, and other churches within the Anglican Communion. Includes liturgical commentaries as well.
Assorted sermon notes.
News clippings, correspondence, Confederate bonds, presidential pardons, biographical material, engravings, tintypes, rotogravures, bills of sale for enslaved persons.
Correspondence, news articles, maps, engravings and other assorted materials.
Books from Andrew Lytle's private collection. Includes books authored by him as well as books he used.
Collected works of the Church Fathers, as well as other figures in the Roman Catholic Church
Diderot's French encyclopedia
Collection of correspondence to and from Mr Silas McBee, who spearheaded capital campaign projects during the early days of The University of The South.
Photos, hymnals, diploma and assorted materials.
Scrapbook, photographs, news clippings, 1940 Cap and Gown, invitations to Greek formals.
Correspondence, lecture notes and other assorted materials.
Journals, photos, sketchbook, obituary and other assorted materials.
Collection serves as an appendix to Collection E1 with many of the material contents overlapping. Collections include materials related to conventions, Episcopal Church Women, pamphlets, changes to canon law, handbooks, budgets and minutes, Bibles, Books of Common Prayer, scrapbooks and histories written by an individual named Radford at the turn of the 20th century on the first 80 years of the Diocese.
Contains sermons, compositions, correspondence and administrative files created by Chancellor Richard Bland Mitchell.
Correspondence, purchases, legal materials, sales figures and other related materials.
Materials contain scrapbook pages, news clippings, photographs and correspondence dating from 1906 until his death in 1944.
Oriental art, gardening, and flower arranging.
Collection of fiction and non-fiction writings by prominent American nature writers.
Writings by British theologian, John Mason Neale. Includes literature, hymn texts, religion, church history.
Collection contains biographical material, correspondence, newspaper clippings, letters written by Oertel himself, museum exhibit materials, inventories, grant requests, conservation records, appraisal records, photographs of his art and their negatives.
Collection of vocal scores with piano accompaniment
Correspondence calendars, biographical materials, clippings, diaries, financial statements, sermons, scrapbooks, carbon copies, confirmations, cookbook and other assorted collection-related materials.
Collection contains parish registers, correspondence, newsletters, organizational information from the Diocese of Tennessee, Episcopal Church Women materials, photographs, treasurers notes, vestry records, schedules and various reports.
Collection of religion, history, some literature, and books by and about Charles Darwin
Pilgrimage Studies collection owned by pilgrimage scholars David M. Gitlitz and Linda Kay Davidson.
Collection contains diaries from David Pise from 1850 to 1869, correspondence calendar and pastoral letters from the House of Bishops.
Collection materials pertain to Leonidas Polk and members of the Polk family from the 1820s to 2003. Letters, historical documentation, profiles, essays, news clippings, photographs, family Bibles, VHS tapes, reels, books and CD ROMS, flag and t-shirt.
- University of The South, The 41
- Sewanee (Tenn.) 37
- Episcopal Church 29
- Episcopal Church. Diocese of Tennessee 16
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 13
- American literature 10
- Episcopal church -- Liturgy 8
- Episcopal preaching (Episcopal Church) 7
- Episcopalian universities and colleges 7
- English literature 6
- Bible 5
- Episcopal vicars (Canon law) 5
- Evangelicalism -- Episcopal Church 5
- Quintard, C. T. (Charles Todd), 1824-1898 5
- Women in the Episcopal Church 5
- American literature -- Southern States 4
- Architecture 4
- Chitty, Arthur Ben, 1914- 4
- Church music -- Episcopal Church 4
- Episcopalians -- Biography 4 ∧ less
- English 226
- French 5
- Latin 3
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- Chinese 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- German 1
- Swiss German; Alemannic; Alsatian 1
- Hebrew 1
- Icelandic 1
- Japanese 1
- Korean 1
- Portuguese 1
- Swedish 1
- Turkish 1 ∧ less
- Chitty, Arthur Ben, 1914- 4
- Christ Church, Alexandria 3
- University of the South. School of Theology 3
- Williams, Tennessee, 1911-1983 3
- Boeckman, Daniel Duncan 2
- Chitty, Elizabeth N. 2
- Gailor, Thomas Frank, 1856-1935 2
- Gregg, Alexander, 1819-1893 2
- Hodgson, Telfair, 1840-1893 2
- Juhan, Frank A. (Frank Alexander), 1887-1967 2
- Oertel, Johannes Adam Simon, 1823-1909 2
- Quintard, C. T. (Charles Todd), 1824-1898 2
- Scarbrough, George, 1915-2008 2
- Sommer, Frederick (Rick) 2
- Sommer, Wilma (Willie) 2
- Stuck, Hudson, 1863-1920 2
- Adams, Thomas Austin 1
- Allin, John Maury, 1921-1998 1
- Aristotle 1
- Atwater, Mimi (Marilyn "Mimi" Atwater), 1931-1960 1 ∧ less